- "I look up to the sky...And offer my wish to the Day star! Asking its light to shine, and illuminate all we have forgotten!"
- ― Fractale
The power to call upon the supernatural forces of to help guide them.
- Supernatural Guidance
The user can call supernatural forces to help them guide the user for almost any scenario, to perform a task, find their way to a location, overcome adversities (personal or universal), etc., they can even be guided to fulfill a certain destiny.
- Ancestral Evocation
- Descendant Evocation
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Spiritual Assistance
- Astral Projection
- Future Illustration
- Sensory Scrying
- Some times, the power of guidance can be misleading.
- Kyle Baldwin (The 4400)
- Users of Imago Interrogation (AD&D)
- People of Agartha (Children Who Chase Lost Voices)
- Force Sensitive Users (Star Wars)
- Shamans (Various Cultures)
- Chi Wizards (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Prophets (Monotheistic Religions)
- EagleBones Falconhawk (The Aquabats! Super Show!); via receiving it from the Spirit of the Sun
- Brian (Half Baked); via a pouch containing the ashes of Jerry Garcia
- Yatagarasu (Mayonaka no Occult)
- Guide (Shachibato! President, It's Time for Battle!)
- Shaher (Shakugan no Shana); as the God of Guidance
- Fool (Youkai Apartment no Yuuga)
- Sonar Clione (Yumekui Merry); as the Guide
- Alphonse Reid (Escanaba in da Moonlight)
- Willa Jocelyn (Escanaba in da Moonlight)