- "The guiltier you feel, the bigger that lock gets... In other words, that lock is the "weight of your guilt"."
- ― Tamami Kobayashi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
The power to gain strength from guilt. Variation of Emotion Empowerment.
- Guilt Affinity
- Regret Affinity/Empowerment
- Remorse Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the guilt of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the emotions or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- If the feelings of guilt are resolved and accepted, then the user's power will dissipate.
- User's power is rendered inert around those who are incapable of feeling guilt.
- Tamami Kobayashi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamonds are Unbreakable); via The Lock
- Omega the Android (Marvel Comics)
- Tantabus (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Lil' Slugger (Paranoia Agent)