The power to induce a great sense of guilt in others. Variation of Emotion Inducement.
- Guilt Induction
- Fault Inducement
- Regret/Remorse Inducement
The user can induce and cause a great sense of guilt into others. The guilt can be caused by something they try to keep hidden (such as robbing someone or murder) or something as small as stealing a pen, making them feel immense guilt and shame for it.
- Despair Inducement
- Cause anyone to feel guilt, for the biggest and smallest of things.
- Advanced users can induce guilt for something the victim didn't even do.
- Torment Inducement
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apathy/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May require proximity or physical touch with the victims to use this.
- Nene (18if)
- Albaster (Lost Girl), the natural enemy of the succubi that induce sexual shame in people.
- Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics); via the Penance Stare
- SCP-4489 - Apologies (SCP Foundation)