- Black Powder Manipulation
- Kayakujutsu (Art of the Gunpowder)
The user can manipulate gunpowder, a powdery chemical explosive that was mainly used as propellant in early firearms. Gunpowder can be used as physical matter to build constructs and capture enemies, but can also be detonated to inflict incendiary damage. Skilled users can detonate gunpowder at minuscule scales to provide a propellant thrust for projectiles or flight.
- Create/generate/increase gunpowder.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate gunpowder.
- Combustion Inducement
- Exploding Clones
- Explosion Inducement
- Explosive Combat
- Explosive Hell
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using gunpowder.
- Jet Propulsion by burning gunpowder for thrust.
- Projectile Enhancement by using gunpowder as propellant.
- Trapping Intuition by creating explosive traps.
- Volatile Constructs
- Ash Manipulation
- Explosive Fire Manipulation
- Explosive Proficiency
- Gun Manipulation
- Iron Sand Manipulation
- Metal Dust Manipulation
- Powder Magic
- Unless the user has Explosion Immunity, gunpowder can cause potential lethal backfire.
- Gunpowder cannot detonate if dampened or cannot be ignited.
- Papillon (Buso Renkin)
- Asuma Sarutobi (Naruto)
- Zakuro (Ninja Scroll)
- Fremy Speeddraw (Rokka: Brave of the Six Flowers)