- Blood/Haemokinetic Shield Generation
- Blood/Haemokinetic Shield Protrusion
The user can construct shields and shield-like objects out of blood to defend themselves from any attacks.
- Blade Construction
- Blood Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Shieldmanship
- Force-Field Generation
- Haemokinetic Constructs
- Natural Weaponry when formed from the user's body.
- Organic Shield Construction
- Wall Generation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Shield Penetration/Shield Removal
- Shields have limited size and can only protect what is behind them.
- If there's no other blood around to extract, user may need to use their own blood.
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Jonathan Reid (Vampyr)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.