- Comakinetic Attacks
The user can release/use hair in combat to various attacks.
- Expanding Hair Bolts: Project hair that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Hair Blasts: Release blasts of hair in a form of a creature or object.
- Hair Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of hair.
- Hair Beam Emission: Release beams of a hair.
- Hair Blast: Release hair over a specific target area.
- Hair Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of hair.
- Hair Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of hair.
- Hair Breath: Discharge hair blasts from mouth.
- Hair Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Hair Cutting: Use hair to cut opponents.
- Hair Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with hair.
- Hair Pillar Projection: Project hair pillars.
- Hair Spike Projection: Project hair spikes.
- Hair Vision: Emit hair from one's eyes.
- Hair Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of hair.
- Hair Wave Emission: Send out a wave of hair that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Release hair blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of hair.
- Omnidirectional Hair Waves: Send out a wave of hair in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of hair that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release hair blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release hair blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of hair to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Hair is relatively fragile, and flammable: Fire Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation could cause serious damage.
- Bladed weapons and users of Cutting can make the meaning "haircut" all too literal.
- Alien Hunting Party Members (Alien Nine)
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Tao Pai Pai (Dragon Ball)
- Sindel (Mortal Kombat)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Sunny (Toriko)
- White Haired Witch (The White Haired Witch)
- Elastika (Zevo-3)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.