The ability to possess the physical body of a robot with illusion-based abilities. Combination of Bionic Physiology and Illusion Physiology. Variation of Elemental-Mechanical Physiology and Superior Machine Physiology.
The user is or can become a robotic being which combines technology with illusion-based abilities and they possess a wide range of abilities associated with illusions.
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Illusion Manipulation
- Illusion Physiology
- Robots are susceptible to weaknesses in relation to technology.
- Technology Manipulation can render the user helpless, unless the user has said ability themselves.
- Depending on the level of sieverts, radiation can deteriorate/fry the internal mechanics beyond repair.
- May be vulnerable to electromagnetic pulses and electricity powers.
- May run the risk or are prone to a computer virus.
- Illusion Negation
- Users of Illusion Awareness and Illusion Reflection are immune.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- People with Danger Intuition may be able to distinguish a fake illusion by telling which one is really a threat.
- May be limited to creating illusions that affect only certain senses, sight being the most common as a result people with Enhanced Senses might be able to see through it.
- May have to limit the number of mental powers to control the illusion.
- May be unable to create accurate illusions, such as making things that don't exist or situations that would never happen in a million years. One common mistake is misplacing a feature on a person or forgetting to add shadows to their forms.
- People with Detection or other sensing-based abilities may be able to distinguish the illusions as fakes.
- Mysteria/Misty Beck (Marvel Comics)
- Magic Man (Mega Man)