- Helmet Attacks
The user can release/use hats to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Hat Bolts: Project hats that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Hat Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of hats.
- Hat Beam Emission: Release beams of hats.
- Hat Blast Attacks: Release hats over a specific target area.
- Hat Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of hats.
- Hat Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of hats.
- Hat Breath: Discharge hats from the mouth.
- Hat Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Hat Cutting: Use hats to cut opponents.
- Hat Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with hats.
- Hat Pillar Projection: Project hats pillars.
- Hat Spike Projection: Project hats spikes.
- Hat Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of hats.
- Hat Wave Emission: Send out a wave of hats that repels everything.
- Formulated Hat Blasts: Release blasts of hats in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release hat blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of hats.
- Omnidirectional Hat Waves: Send out a wave of hats in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit hats from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of hats that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release hats blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release hats blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of hats.
- Zap: A tiny short release of hats to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Air Generation
- Air Manipulation
- Hat Manipulation
- Hat Mimicry
- Leather Manipulation
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)
- Mario (Super Mario Odyssey); via Cappy.
- Topper (Super Mario Odyssey)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.