- Enmity Inducement
- Hate Inducement
- Hostility Inducement
The user can cause hatred into others, causing them to hate the user or someone else, even everyone around them. This will cause the victim to be hated themselves, and be more willing to kill the person they hate. This can also be used in specific ways, such as racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.
- Rage Inducement
- If powerful enough, the user could cause a human to become misanthropic, hating humanity in general.
- Can cause a human to have misothery, making them hate animals in general.
- Misandry Inducement - The user induces hatred of men.
- Misogyny Inducement - The user induces hatred of women.
- Self-Hatred Inducement
- May get killed by the victim they induced hatred into.
- Those with Love Inducement can erase hatred in others.
- Memory Manipulation/Erasure can remove hostility by removing memory of a person an affected individual is hostile towards.
- May require physical contact or proximity.
- Users of Apathy are immune.
See also: Hate Plague.