- Spiritual Attraction/Obsession
The users can cause an area, buildings, vehicles or objects to become a festering ground for ghosts and evil spirits.
- Apparition Materialization
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Fear Inducement/Meta Fear Inducement
- Genius Loci Physiology
- Object Manipulation
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Torment Inducement
- Architecture Manipulation
- Illusionary Magic
- Phantasm Dwelling Manipulation
- Spiritual Energy Physiology
- Structure Manipulation
- Supernatural Phenomenon Inducement
- Temporal Looping
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Astral Projection
- Astral Trapping
- Curse Inducement
- Effect Field Projection
- Ghost Physiology
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Soul Manipulation
- Spirit Physiology
- Spirit Magic
- Even if the user wanted to use the power for good (e.g. Halloween) the spirits would be evil.
- User can't control the spirits/ghosts.
- Spirits/ghosts can be banished or purified.
- Werewolves (An American Werewolf in Paris)
- Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Purple Man (Five Nights At Freddy's)
- King Boo (Luigi's Mansion)
- Certain Ghosts (Ghostbusters Franchise)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel's Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H)
- Ghost Knights (Rune Soldier Louie)
- Gracey Manor (Disney’s The Haunted Mansion)
- Monster House (Monster House)
- Luigi's Mansion (Luigi's Mansion)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.