- "Data: My positronic brain has several layers of shielding to protect me from power surges. It would be possible for you to remove my cranial unit and take it with you. Riker: Let me get this straight--you want me to take off your head? Data: Yes sir"
- ― Star Trek The Next Generation
The power to live without a head attached. Sub-power of Anatomical Liberation.
- Cephalic Liberation
User can live with body separated from head or are able to remove their head and replace it, either with their own head or with something else.
- Animation/Telekinesis to control their body from a distance.
- Head may be lifted high to see or hear something otherwise out of range
- Projectile Head: May allow heads to be replicated to replace a head that is going to be destroyed.
- May allow placing head on another body, including a robotic one, allow control of that body.
- May be able to transplant head onto a new body or animatable object (like a scarecrow, robot, remote control object, or anything that is lifeless, but has movable parts, not inanimate objects.
- By the same accord this can work in reverse, a body can work without a head and can put a Head like object (more than probably a pumpkin) to act as a head.
- Reattaching the head may take time or special circumstances.
- If the head were to become lost, the body may not be able to find it, due to reduced motor skills.
- May not survive if the brain/head is damaged/destroyed.
- Separation may cause body to become immobile.
- Head may be unable to talk without vocal chords.
See Also: Cranium Chase.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.