Users can live without a head. A sub-power of Anatomical Liberation.
- Cephalic Liberation
Users are able to live with body separated from head or are able to remove their head and replace it, either with their own head or with something else.
- Animation/Psychokinesis to control their body from a distance.
- Head may be lifted high to see or hear something otherwise out of range
- Projectile Head: May allow heads to be replicated to replace a head that is going to be destroyed.
- May allow placing head on another body, including a robotic one, allow control of that body.
- Users might be able to transplant head onto a new body or animatable object (like a scare crow, robot, remote control object, or anything that is lifeless but has moveable parts, not an inanimate object rock or cupboard).
- By the same accord this can work in reverse, a body can work without a head and can put a Head like object (more than probably a pumpkin) to act as a head.
- Reattaching the head may take time or special circumstances.
- If the head were to become lost, the body may not be able to find it due to reduced motor skills.
- The user may not survive if the brain/head is damaged/destroyed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.