The user is able to reattach the head of oneself and/or others after decapitation.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Head Liberation
- Limb Reattachment
- May be limited to reattaching the head of others or only themselves.
- If the user doesn't have the ability to resurrect dead or the victim isn't able to come back to life/didn't die, this doesn't bring the victim back to life.
- If the head is kept away from the body, the user cannot reattach it.
- Destruction of the head may cause death.
- User may require someone else to place the head on the stump as the user may be unconscious after decapitation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.