The power to reattach the decapitated head of oneself and/or others. Sub-power of Reattachment. Not to be confused with Head Regrowth.
The user is able to reattach the head of oneself and/or others after decapitation.
- May be limited to reattaching the head of others or only themselves.
- If the user doesn't have the ability to resurrect dead or the victim isn't able to come back to life/didn't die, this doesn't bring the victim back to life.
- If the head is kept away from the body, the user cannot reattach it.
- Destruction of the head may cause death.
- User may require someone else to place the head on the stump as the user may be unconscious after decapitation.
Tenzen Yakushiji's (Basilisk) regenerative symbiote in the process of reattaching his head.
Billy (Hocus Pocus) loses his head, but later reattaches it with no adverse effects: mainly because he is undead.
Gemma Himuro (Ninja Scroll) can reattach all his limbs if severed, even his head, due to his Reincarnation technique.
Green Knight (Arthurian Legend) will allow one man to strike him one time with his axe, under the condition that he be allowed to return the blow...
Kakuzu (Naruto) is able to reattach another person's head, assuming the decapitation wasn't fatal.
Hidan (Naruto), an immortal whose head was reattached by Kakuzu.