The power to reattach the decapitated head of oneself and/or others. Variation of Limb Reattachment.
The user is able to reattach the head of oneself and/or others after decapitation.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Head Liberation
- Limb Reattachment
- May be limited to reattaching the head of others or only themselves.
- If the user doesn't have the ability to resurrect dead or the victim isn't able to come back to life/didn't die, this doesn't bring the victim back to life.
- If the head is kept away from the body, the user cannot reattach it.
- Destruction of the head may cause death.
- User may require someone else to place the head on the stump as the user may be unconscious after decapitation.
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- Billy (Hocus Pocus)
- Grim (The Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy)
- Jack Skellington (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Ms. Fortune (Skullgirls)
- Green Knight (Arthurian Legend)
- Headless Knight (Mythology)
- Pugot (Filipino Ghosts/Mythology)
- Gemma Himuro (Ninja Scroll)
- Buggy (One Piece)
- Headless Headmistress Bloodgood (Monster High)
- Frankenstein & Eunice (Hotel Transylvania)
- Brook (One Piece)
- Lorne (Angel)
- Princess Langwidere (The Witches of Oz)
- Kakuzu (Naruto Shippuden); assuming the decapitation wasn't fatal.
- Nicky (Mostly Ghostly)
- Tristan (Polterguests)=
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.