- Biotherapeutic Manipulation
- Cell Regeneration Inducement
- Healer Physiology
- Healing Hands/Power/Touch
- Healing Manipulation
- Recovery Power/Touch
The users can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.
- Body Part Restoration
- Cellular Activation
- Disease Detection
- DNA Restoration
- Healing Augmentation
- Health Augmentation
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Mental Healing
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Youth Inducement
- Card Healing: To heal by using cards.
- Coin Healing: To heal by using coins.
- Demonic Healing: To heal by using demonic energy/power.
- Digital Healing: To heal by using digital data.
- Divine Healing: To heal by using divine energy/power.
- Draconic Healing: To heal using draconic energy/power.
- Empathic Healing: To heal the emotional pain of others.
- Energy Healing: To heal by using energy.
- Flawless Healing: To heal to a pristine condition/state.
- Flawless Restoration: To heal/mend all kinds of damage, including mental, conceptual, emotional, spiritual, mystical, and physical.
- Healing Aura: To heal with one's aura.
- Healing Blood: To heal others using blood.
- Healing Communication: To heal others through communication/talking.
- Healing Energy Manipulation: To manipulate healing energy.
- Healing Energy Attacks: To heal via the protection of healing energy.
- Healing Field Projection: To project a field that heals anything in it.
- Healing Flesh: To heal when eaten.
- Healing Prayer: To heal through prayer.
- Healing Weather: To heal by using weather.
- Health Optimization: To sense and assess a person's health and then heal any problems the user finds.
- Herbalism: To heal using medicinal plants, fungi, minerals, animal parts, etc., often through magic.
- Holy Voice: To heal by using one's voice on a divine level.
- Inorganic Healing: To heal by using inorganic substances.
- Elemental Healing: To heal by using elements.
- Intimate Healing: To heal with acts of intimacy.
- Internal Healer: To heal those inside.
- Life-Force Healing: To heal through life-force.
- Lunar Healing: To heal by using lunar elements.
- Mental Healing: To heal illnesses of the mind and restore them to their mental condition.
- Mystical Healing: To heal through magical means.
- Natural Force Healing: To heal using natural forces.
- Omni Healing: To heal anything/everything.
- Organic Healing: To heal using organic substances.
- Planetary Energy Healing: To heal by using planetary elements.
- Psionic Healing: To heal through psychic energy.
- Reality Healing: To heal through reality warping.
- Quantum Healing: To heal through quantum energy.
- Rainbow Healing: To heal using rainbows.
- Remote Healing: To heal others from any distance.
- Restoration: A similar ability to regeneration, but that it can be used for others. It can undo damage done to both biological (living) and non-biological (unliving) entities.
- Soul Healing: To heal the damage done to the soul.
- Spatial Healing: To heal by using space.
- Stellar Healing: To heal by using stellar elements.
- Solar Healing: To heal by using solar elements.
- Symbiotic Healing: To heal using symbiotic power.
- Technological Healing: To heal by using technology.
- Temporal Healing: To heal through temporal manipulation, erasing any damage from existence.
- Transcendent Healing: To heal using transcendent energy/power.
- Unobtainium Healing: To heal using unobtainium/phlebotinum.
- World Healing: To heal entire planets and everything on them.
- Wound Transferal: To transfer the wounds of a sufferer to on their own bodies, and either heal from that or transfer the wound on to another.
Levels of Healing
Note that the levels refer to what kind of damage the user can heal, not the rate/speed the healing process happens.
Basic Level: User can do anything that normal healing would do, simply accelerated.
- Can heal minor wounds such as cuts, bruises, and light burns.
- Recovering from minor to moderate blood loss.
- Critical wounds such as loss of limbs or damaged nerves and internal organs cannot be healed, but wounds can be closed.
- Cells that are fatally damaged, such as by burning, cannot be healed, resulting in permanent scarring.
Advanced Level: User can do anything that normal healing and modern medical knowledge could achieve.
- Can heal external wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, disregarding of severity.
- Lost limbs can be reattached.
- Minor damaged internal organs may be healed, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
- Nerves may remain damaged.
Expert Level: User can heal things that current medical knowledge cannot do.
- Critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
- Lost limbs and internal organs are completely healed.
- Damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent.
Master Level: The user can heal anything as long as the target is alive.
- Semi-Immortality by rejuvenating cells to keep them at their optimal prime.
- Youth Inducement by reversing the effects of aging.
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Consumption Healing
- Damage Manipulation
- Damage Removal
- Healing Arts
- Healing Energy Constructs
- Health Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Medicine Manipulation
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Restoration Physiology
- Healing Immunity
- Healing Impairment makes healing dangerous for the target.
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.
- Semi-useless against Survivability Reduction.
- Can’t raise the dead, but as long as there's even a hint of life left, healing is possible.
- Healing may not be permanent.
- May be limited to healing either oneself or others.
- May only be able to heal non-fatal wounds.
- May have a limited range, including touch only.
- May need direct body-to-body contact (possibly naked "for better skin contact"), various kinds of blood or power transfers through kissing/licking, a Magic Kiss with healing properties, and so forth.
- May be limited to healing only certain types of wounds or diseases.
- May not work on permanent injuries or abnormal injuries that cannot be treated.
- May not occur automatically, thus preventing the users from healing injuries by reflex.
- May be painful for the recipient of the healing.
- Certain methods may require delicate control when healing, otherwise, it may cause cellular damage.
- May cause the healer's body to deteriorate.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
See Also: Healing Hands.
- Daniel (Abrahamic Faiths)
- 10th Brother of the Ten Brothers (Chinese Mythology)
- Jesus of Nazareth (Christianity)
- Deities of healing (Mythology)
- White Bone Hell (Bleach)
- Immortality Field Resort (Rick and Morty)
- Healing Magic (Black Clover)
- Thou Shalt not Die (Bungo Stray Dogs)
- Cure Wounds (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Cure Critical Wounds (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lay on Hands (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Heal (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Regeneration (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Prayer Of Healing (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mass Healing Word (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mass Cure Wounds (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mass Heal (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Asclepius Staff (Fire Force)
- Reversed Cursed Energy (Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Art of Healing (Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja)
- Force Healing (Star Wars)
- Mend (Tales of Series)
- Recupero (The Lorien Legacies)
- Heal (My Hero Academia)