- "Guns heal the sick!"
- ― Stan Smith (American Dad - Stannie Get Your Gun)
The ability to use healing abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Healing Weaponry and Power Artillery.
- Curative/Healing/Health Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Curative/Healing/Health Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Curative/Healing/Health Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for healing properties, or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- May only be able to fire one type of healing effect.
- May cause pain to the user, or even kill them, if the effect comes from their own health.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
The hope-powered Blue Lantern Corps (DC Comics) specialize in healing...
...using their Blue Lantern Rings.
The White Lantern Corps (DC Comics) can resurrect the dead with their power over life...
...using their White Lantern Rings.
Caira Diaz (Evolve) with the healing function of her Dragon Arms Celestial Survey Multifire Grenade Launcher.
Quantum Caira (Evolve), a variation on Caira Diaz, uses a regeneration field through her grenade launcher that has a similar effect.
The Heal Cannon (Shadow the Hedgehog) truly lives up to its name.
Raven (Tales of Vesperia) can use his "love shot" technique to fire a syringe-shaped arrow at his target to heal her.
The Medic (Team Fortress 2) can repair anyone's physical condition with his medigun.