- Healing/Health/Regeneration Amplification/Amplifying/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharing
The user can enhance, augment, increase and multiply the regenerative/healing process and/or the healing powers of oneself and/or others.
- Accelerating Regeneration
- Cellular Activation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Health
- Flawless Healing/Flawless Restoration
- Internal Bodily Cleansing/Absolute Filtration
- Regeneration Bestowal
- Biological Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Medical Intuition
- Power Augmentation
- Regeneration Calling
- Regeneration Manipulation
- May be limited to boosting the healing/regeneration powers/processes of oneself or others.
- May only affect certain individuals.
- Users of Unhealing and Anti-Regeneration may reverse effects.
- Healing Factor Nullification can render this ineffective.
- Users of Healing Immunity are unaffected.
- Akatsuki Ousawa (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero); via Vivification
- Lieza (Arc The Lad)
- Owen (Black Clover); after being possessed by an elf spirit
- Julian Blackthorn (The Dark Artifices); only on Emma Carstairs
- Emma Carstairs (The Dark Artifices); only on Julian Blackthorn
- Characters with the 'Medic' role (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Gabriel White Tenma (Gabriel Dropout)
- Kurapika (Hunter X Hunter); via Holy Chain
- Josh Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Healer (Marvel Comics)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
- Emporio Ivankov (One Piece)
- Users of Force Healing (Star Wars)
- Spirit Visage (League of Legends)
- Nanomachines (Metal Gear)
- SCP-743 - A Chocolate Fountain (SCP Foundation)
- Above and Beyond (Arc Rise Fantasia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.