- "As long as there's a blade that takes life, there will always be a blade used to save it."
- ― Shinnō (Naruto Shippūden the Movie: Bonds)
User can create bladed weapons that can heal themselves and others, allowing them to cure and potentially resurrect targets.
- Healing Energy Constructs
- Health Manipulation
- Healing Weaponry
- Mental Healing
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Restoration Embodiment
- Soul Healing
- Wound Transferal
- May be limited to healing only themselves or others.
- May be useless as a weapon.
- Has no effect against targets that are never alive to begin with.
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.
- Amount the user can heal depends of their own skills/power.
- Only masters of using the blade can resurrect people back from the dead.
- The effectiveness of this may depend on the time the targets have been dead.
- Hanatarō Yamada (Bleach)
- Retsu Unohana (Bleach)
- Genji Ikusabe (Buso Renkin)
- Sesshōmaru (InuYasha)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Saga (One Piece)
- Tia (Zatch Bell!)
- Hisagomaru (Bleach)
- Minazuki (Bleach)
- Woundhealer (Book of Swords)
- Gekisen (Buso Renkin)
- Tenseiga (InuYasha)
- Samehada (Naruto)
- Shichiseiken (One Piece)
- Saifogeo/Shin Saifogeo (Zatch Bell!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.