- Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Energy Projection
- Power Blasts
- Power Beam Emission
The user can release/use healing energy to effects of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure healing energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Healing Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of healing energy.
- Healing Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of healing energy.
- Healing Blast: Release healing energy over a specific target area.
- Healing Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of energy.
- Healing Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of healing energy.
- Healing Breath: Discharge healing energy blasts from mouth.
- Healing Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Healing Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with healing energy.
- Healing Pillar Projection: Project healing energy pillars.
- Healing Slash: Use healing energy to cut opponents.
- Healing Spike Projection: Project healing energy spikes.
- Healing Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of healing energy.
- Healing Wave Emission: Send out a wave of healing energy and that to restore biotic organisms to their optimal health.
- Expanding Healing Bolts: Project healing energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Healing Blasts: Release blasts of healing energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release healing energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Healing Waves: Send out a wave of healing energy in all directions.
- Healing Vision: Emit healing energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release healing energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release healing energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of healing energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of healing energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Manipulation
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Healing Energy Constructs
- Healing Energy Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of healing energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Sub-power Users