- "Fading with time, I see you bleeding in the rain. The tears will blend and wash away, but the body feels so hollow. I know these scars, will never heal in time to pay. What the pain has given you to face, all on your own."
- ― The Enigma TNG - Nightmares in Paradise
The power to erase/remove healing factors. Sub-power of Health Manipulation. Variation of Power Erasure, Erasure and Mortality. Not to be confused with Healing Factor Nullification. Opposite to Regeneration Bestowal.
- Healing Removal/Undoing
User can completely erase/remove healing factors from others, allowing them to either prevent the target from ever healing again or weakening it to the point that even simple wounds would likely require medical care to treat.
Unlike healing negation, this removes one's ability to heal entirely.
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Health Manipulation
- Power Erasure
- Vulnerability Inducement
- Weakness Inducement
- Shiro (Deadman Wonderland); after destroying the branch of sin
- Arthur Petrelli (Heroes); via Power Absorption
- Tommy Clark (Heroes Reborn); via Power Absorption
- Siphon (Marvel Comics)
- Viper (The Wolverine); via robotic parasite
- Gold Kryptonite (DC Comics); the damage done to Kryptonians is irreversible
- Nanomachine suppressants (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)