The user has tears that can heal any wound it touches. They can heal any living being including humans, animals, plants, etc. If the healing properties in the tears are potent enough, the user can cure poison and diseases and even revive the dead by crying on them.
- May be limited to healing either oneself or others.
- Teardrops must hit the physical wound itself in order to heal it.
- Tears may have to be sympathetic in order to work (being forced might not make it work).
- Can only heal physical damage, not emotional or mental damage.
- May need true compassion.
- Incapable of crying renders the ability unable to activate.