- Aerokinetic Healing/Recovery
- Air/Wind Cure/Healing
- Healing Air/Wind
The user can heal themselves or others by using air/wind by having air molecules extract harmful substances and bring in medicament at a molecular level, or use air molecules repair and regenerate damaged cells and molecules. They can use air flow to provide more oxygen and nutrients for body parts, effectively increasing metabolism, and pressurizing air to forcefully seal off wounds.
- User is weak against opponents who can nullify air-based abilities
- Grass Dragon (Breath of Fire IV)
- Fuu Hououji (Magic Knight Rayearth); via Winds of Healing
- Aerith Gainsborough (Compilation of Final Fantasy VII)
- Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
- Zephyr (Marvel Comics)
- Sharla Qualle Ae-Andrias (MARDEK)
- Blue Mages (Final Fantasy); via White Wind
- Amihan (Encantadia/Etheria)
- "Storm Summoning" users (City of Heroes); via "O2 Boost."
- Cleopatra (Dante's Inferno)
- Janna (League of Legends)