The ability to drain physical health from others. Sub-power of Health Manipulation.
The user can drain health from other targets and add it to the user's own, allowing them to heal one's wounds or cure their own sickness with the stolen health.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Death Inducement
- Health Manipulation
- Life-Force Transferal
- Health drain affects anything in its path - may cause damage to allies.
- Sylph (Final Fantasy IV)
- Ikameijin (Kaiju Combat)
- Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat)
- Users of Nosferatu (Fire Emblem)
- Trolls (Age of Mythology); gain HP equal to the damage they inflict.
- Soldier (Team Fortress 2); via Concheror Buff
- Various Pokémon (Pokemon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.