- Pulse Amplification
- Heart Rate Amplification
The user can amplify their heartbeat, speeding up blood flow to increase performance, and enhancing the sound enough to cause sonic/vibration damage.
- Cardiology Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Heartbeat Detection
- Heartbeat Reduction
- Heartbeat Regulation
- Internal Rupturing
- Sound Manipulation
- May be constantly active.
- May depend of users heart condition and/or overall fitness.
- May harm the user.
- If user's heart is destroyed, power is lost.
- Useless against Sound Immunity.
- Users of Heartlessness are immune.
- Can be counteracted with Heartbeat Reduction, Peace Inducement, Serenity Inducement.
- Kyoka Jiro (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Sea God (Berserk)
- Anos Voldigoad (The Misfit at Demon King Academy)
- King (One-Punch Man)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Bum-Bum-inator (Phineas and Ferb)