- Calokinetic Transferal
- Heat Transfer
- Pyrokinetic Transfer/Transferal
- Thermal Transfer/Transferal
- Thermokinetic Transfer/Transferal
User can transfer heat-energy from the source to other target.
- Fire Absorption
- Fire Manipulation
- Freezing, by removing the heat energy of an object, thus lowering its temperature to the extent that it freezes in place
- Heat Absorption
- Heat Manipulation
- Ice Generation, by removing heat energy at a certain point (even in mid-air), ice crystal start to form from the lack of kinetic energy in molecules
- Plasma Manipulation, if the user can control vast amounts of heat.
- Radiation Manipulation, if the user develops an anti-radioactive skin.
- Control radiation is extremely important, not only the user can get hurt, but the organisms around him may be affected with radiation sickness.
- Extreme amounts of uncontrolled heat may lead to excessive brain damage.
- Doesn't make user immune to heat.
- Firelord Sozin (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Tiffany Aching (Discworld)
- Granny Weatherwax (Discworld)
- Minerva (Fairy Tail)
- Absence (Marvel Comics); persona of Legion
- Idie Okonkwo/Oya (Marvel Comics)
- Saten (Needless)
- Charlotte Oven (One Piece)
- Don Accino (One Piece)
- Patrick Donovan (The Young Guardians)
- Heat Dials (One Piece)
- Flame-Flame Fruit/Mera Mera no Mi (One Piece)
- Heat-Heat Fruit/Netsu Netsu no Mi (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.