- Demonic/Diabolic/Infernal Fire/Flame Artillery
- Hellfire Artillery
- Hell-Fire Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Hell-Fire Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Hell-Fire Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to hell-fire-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Combined Artillery
- Demonic Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Fire Artillery
- Hell-Fire Attacks
- Hell-Fire Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Weaponry
- Power Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of hell-fire effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a hell-fire source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May have a hard time overpowering a purely fire or demonic opponent.
- Benjamin Siegel (Arrowverse/DC's Legends of Tomorrow); via Hellfire gun
- Daniel Cassidy/Blue Devil (DC Comics); via Trident of Lucifer
- Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
- Skaven (Warhammer Fantasy); via Warpfire Throwers
- Thousand Sons (Warhammer 40,000); via Warpflame Weapons
Known Hell-Fire Artillery
- Hellfire gun (Arrowverse/DC's Legends of Tomorrow)
- Hellfire Shotgun (Marvel Comics)
- The Third Gun (The Sixth Gun)
- Warpfire Throwers (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Baleflamer (Warhammer 40,000)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.