- Hell-Flame Magic
The user is able to perform a legendary form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats through hell-fire.
- Anti-Magic/Divine Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magic Sealing
- Magic has a price.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- May be countered by Holy Water Manipulation.
- Michael Langdon (American Horror Story: Apocalypse)
- Hellfire Users (Castlevania)
- Sabrina Spellman (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
- Nightflame (DC Comics)
- Ostarion, the Skeleton King (Dota 2)
- Hellfire Users (Dresden Files)
- Ifrit (Final Fantasy series)
- Hellblaze Users (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Incendium Gehennae (Negima!)
- Demiurge (Overlord)
- Hellfire Users (World of Warcraft)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.