The ability to wield or create weapons with the power of hell-fire. Variation of Combined Weaponry and Element Weaponry. Combination of Fire Weaponry and Demonic Weaponry. Opposite to Holy Fire Weaponry.
- Diabolic/Infernal/Unholy Fire/Flame Weaponry
- Hellfire Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over hell-fire, the flames of the infernal realms themselves. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of hell-fire-based ability they possess.
- Hell-Fire Artillery
- Hell-Fire Blade Construction
- Hell-Fire Polearm Construction
- Hell-Fire Whip Generation
- Combined Weaponry
- Demonic Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Fire Weaponry
- Hell-Fire Attacks
- Hell-Fire Constructs
- Hell-Fire Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of hell-fire to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by Divine Element Manipulation.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Demonic Power Immunity/Fire Immunity
- Demonic Power Negation/Fire Negation
- Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
- Chaos Witch Quelaag (Dark Souls); via Quelaag's Furysword
- Old Demon King (Dark Souls III); via Old King's Great Hammer
- Blue Devil (DC Comics); via Trident of Lucifer
- Dante (Devil May Cry); via Ifrit
- Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
- Skaven (Warhammer Fantasy); via Warpfire Throwers
- Thousand Sons (Warhammer 40,000); via Warpflame Weapons
- Hiei (YuYu Hakusho); via Sword of the Darkness Flame
Known Hell-Fire Weapons
- Quelaag's Furysword (Dark Souls)
- Demon's Fist (Dark Souls III)
- Demon's Greataxe (Dark Souls III)
- Old King's Great Hammer (Dark Souls III)
- Profaned Greatsword (Dark Souls III)
- Demon's Scar (Dark Souls III: The Ringed City)
- Ghost Rider's Chain (Marvel Comics)
- Hellfire Shotgun (Marvel Comics)
- Hellfire Sword (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Warpfire Throwers (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Baleflamer (Warhammer 40,000)