- "All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- ― Walt Disney
- "The Man of Steel possessed many extraordinary gifts, and he shared them with us freely. None of these gifts were more remarkable than his ability to discern what needed to be done and in his unfailing courage in doing it, whatever the personal cost. Let us all strive to accept his gift and pass it along as an ongoing tribute to Kal-El of Krypton, the immigrant from the stars who taught us all how to be heroes."
- ― Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- "Will you die? Or will you fight? Choose your own fate! Is being a hero someone else's duty? It could be yours!"
- ― Belo Betty (One Piece)
- "Invest in Gotham. Treat its people like family; watch over them, and use this money to safeguard them from forces beyond their control. My deepest regret is I will not see you grow into the good man I know you will become. And finally, my son, I ask that you never abandon this city to fate. We have lived through dark days; there's no doubt there are more to come. But it is the good and great men who stand up for Gotham when others turn and run."
- ― Thomas Wayne (Arkham Knight)
The power to induce heroic tendencies in oneself and others.
- Hero Inducement
- Superhero Inducement
User can instill heroism into oneself or others, making them the ultimate motivator in times of great adversity as it allows the user to inspire those who have given up hope to continue and do seemingly impossible achievements.