The ability to manipulate the hierarchy of everything around oneself.
- Hierarchy Manipulation
- Precedence Control
- Precedence Manipulation
The user can can change the 'Hierarchy' of all things, which allows them to change the designated status of objects or beings in reality and change that status to suit the user's needs.
Because something of a higher hierarchy cannot be harmed by a lower hierarchy, the user can change the composition of an object while changing its hierarchy. For example, the user can make a grain of wheat higher than brick walls in hierarchy of mass and weight, so wheat will be able to cut through walls. The user could also choose to alter the hierarchy of air and make it "stronger than steel".
With enough skill, the user could even manipulate the hierarchy of beings to make them equal or even below the user's own status in reality.
- Density Manipulation by changing the hierarchy of weight and mass
- Invulnerability by changing the hierarchy of oneself to a higher level
- May be required to to verbally state which element, object, or being has it's hierarchy changed.
- May only be able to change the attributes of "one element" at the time.
- Need to have understanding of the object they are altering, which translates in the user being unable to properly affect unknown objects.
- Terra of the Left (Toaru Majutsu no Index)