- Accelerated Reaction Speed
- Enhanced Speed Maneuverability/Reflexes
- High Speed Reaction Time
- Incredible Speed Reacting/Maneuvering
User can maneuver and react while moving at incredible speeds, allowing them to avoid hitting things along the way and maneuver and maintain speed no matter what space they may find themselves in, regardless of physical limitations such as inertia.
- Accelerated Eyesight
- Accelerated Hearing
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Acceleration Immunity
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- High-Speed Athletics
- Inertia Defiance
- Inertia Negation
- Invisible Speed
- Perimeter Evasion
- High-Speed Flight
- Hyper Motion
- Inertia Manipulation
- Momentum Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- May need practice to keep it in check.
- May need focus to avoid making mistakes.
- May be ineffective against Absolute Speed.
- Cameron Hicks (Alphas)
- Marcus Ayers (Alphas)
- Negative Speed Force Users (DC Comics)
- Speed Force Users (DC Comics)
- Midnighter (DC Comics)
- Kid Danger/Henry Hart (Henry Danger/Danger Force); via to his super-fast reflexes
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (Marvel Comics)
- Thomas Shepherd/Speed (Marvel Comics)
- Jacqueline Falsworth/Spitfire (Marvel Comics)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Starjun (Toriko)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.