- "Wait a minute, this place was just built."
- ― Moe Szyslak commenting on a photo from 1921 on a building that recently finished being constructed (The Simpsons)
The power to create environments and give it a history. Variation of Environment Creation.
- Historical Environment Conjuring/Materialization
- Past Environment Conjuration/Creation
The user can create an environment of any kind and give it a history, effectively creating something and giving it a past, making it in the past and in the present at the same time. Whatever history is given may not be changed once the environment is created.
- Chronological Creation
- Environment Creation
- Event Manipulation
- Event Recreation
- Existence Manipulation
- Mental Projection
- Origin Manipulation
- Past Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Can only create inanimate and/or inorganic material.
- Once created, user may not have control over objects or their histories.
- Does not work on living things.
- Shūkurō Tsukishima (Bleach)
- Book of the End (Bleach)