The power to manipulate historical objects. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Antique Control/Manipulation
- Artifact Control/Manipulation
- Biofact Control/Manipulation
- Ecofact Control/Manipulation
- Historical Object Control
- Manuport Control/Manipulation
- Relic Control/Manipulation
- Stratigraphic Feature Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate historical object, ranging from artifacts, stratigraphic features (non-movable artifacts such as buildings and roads), relics, ecofacts/biofacts (biological artifacts) and manuports (objects that are historical, but were not altered by man). They can manipulate their significance, influence on history, their past, state, age, possible superpowers, etc.
- Age Manipulation
- Historical Object Attacks
- Historical Object Communication
- Historical Object Constructs
- Historical Object Creation
- Historical Object Historical Object Negation
- Historical Object Possession
- Historical Object Repairing
- Historical Object Sensing
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using historical objects as a weapon.
- Influence Manipulation on the historical object's influence on history.
- Manipulate the properties of historical objects.
- Move/lift historical objects.
- Object State Manipulation
- Part Manipulation
- Past Manipulation
- Powers Via Object
- Rarity Manipulation
- Significance Manipulation of historical objects if they have powers.
- Superpower Manipulation if the historical object has any.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Armor Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Path Manipulation
- Ruins Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Tool Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create historical objects, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May only be able to manipulate certain historical objects.
- Can only manipulate objects if they are historical.
- David Blaine (South Park)