The power to share an individual trait, skill, or ability with the other members of one's species.
The user can share any physical and mental abilities they possess with other members of their species. Any trait or ability the user possesses can be passed on to a fellow member of their species.
- Contagious Influence
- Evolutionary Template
- Genetic Memory
- Living Hive
- Parasite Physiology
- Prime Being
- Sensory Sharing
- Subordination Manipulation
- Symbiote Physiology
- If the primary being that grants and share traits is destroyed, other members may lose their powers.
- Power is limited only to the user's species.
- May be limited in range or number of individuals who can receive the user's power.
- May be involuntary.
- The Quincy (Bleach)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)
- Survivors (Duel Masters)
- Slivers (Magic: The Gathering)
- The Afflicted (Tomboy)
- The Zerg (Starcraft I and II)