- Divine Flames Constructs
The user can turn holy fire into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the sand for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Elemental Constructs
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Holy Fire Weaponry
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create holy fire, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Angels (The Fallen)
- Nephilim (The Fallen)
- Michael (Highschool DxD)