The ability to use holy fire-based abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Combined Artillery, Elemental Artillery and Holy Fire Weaponry. Combination of Fire Artillery and Angelic Artillery. Opposite to Hell-Fire Artillery.
- Angelic/Divine/Holy/Sacred Fire/Flame Artillery
- Holy Fire Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Holy Fire Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Holy Fire Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to holy fire-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Angelic Artillery
- Combined Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Fire Artillery
- Holy Fire Attacks
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Holy Fire Weaponry
- Holy-Fire Constructs
- Power Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of holy fire effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a holy fire source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May have a hard time overpowering a purely fire or divine/angelic opponent.
- Lehash (The Fallen)
- Johnny Gat (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)
- Kinzie Kensington (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)
- Sekiro (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice); via Lazulite Sacred Flame Vent
Known Holy Fire Artillery
- Bow of Apollo (God of War III)
- 7 Deadly Weapons - Wrath (Ark of the Covenant) (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)