The ability to wield or create weapons with the power of holy fire. Variation of Combined Weaponry and Element Weaponry. Combination of Fire Weaponry and Divine Weaponry. Opposite to Hell-Fire Weaponry.
- Angelic/Divine/Sacred Fire/Flame Weaponry
- Holy-Fire Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over holy fire, the flames of the heavenly realms themselves. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of holy fire-based ability they possess.
- Holy Fire Artillery
- Holy Fire Blade Construction
- Holy Fire Polearm Construction
- Holy Fire Whip Generation
- Combined Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Fire Weaponry
- Holy Fire Attacks
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Holy-Fire Constructs
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of holy fire to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by Demonic Element Manipulation.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Angelic Power Negation/Divine Power Negation/Fire Negation
- Divine Power Immunity/Fire Immunity
Known Holy Fire Weapons
- Twin Princes' Greatsword (Dark Souls III)
- Michael's Sword (DC Comics)
- Sunblade (DC Comics)
- Trueflame (The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal)
- Sommerswerd (Lone Wolf); via Solar Weaponry
- Flaming Sword (Lucifer TV Series)
- Heavenly fire weapons (The Shadowhunter Chronicles)