- Abode/Domicile/Dwelling Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Habitation/Hearth/Hearthstone Magic
- Homestead/House/Household Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Residence/Residency/Shelter Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user can perform a form of magic related to homes, allowing for magical control over homes and/or their aspects and/or drawing on their mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (limited to home animals)
- Architecture Manipulation
- Elemental Magic
- Home Manipulation
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to home plants)
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic (limited to home weather)
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular type of home.
- May be ineffective without home.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Home Manipulation may defeat user.
- Henry Legolant (Black Clover)
- Various Magical beings (Charmed)
- Baba Yaga (DC Comics)
- Zatanna (DC Comics)
- Zatara (DC Comics)
- Wizardkind (Harry Potter)
- Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
- Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins series)
- Nanny McPhee (Nanny McPhee)
- Baba Yaga (Slavic Mythology)
- Baba Yaga's Hut (DC Comics)
- Shadowcrest (DC Comics)
- Sanctum Sanctorum (Marvel Comics)
- Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga (Pathfinder)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.