The power to manipulate homes. Variation of Environment Manipulation.
- Hearth Control/Manipulation
- Home Control
- Shelter Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate homes, a dwelling-places used as a permanent or semi-permanent residence for an individual, family, household or several families in a tribe. It is often a house, apartment, or other building, or alternatively a mobile home, houseboat, yurt or any other portable shelter.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Cave Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Forest Manipulation
- Rural Manipulation
- Structure Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- May be unable to create homes, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users cannot create the homes from nothing and need resources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Hestia (Disneys Hercules)
- Hestia (Percy Jackson series)
- Fairies (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Hestia/Vesta (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- GIR (Invader Zim); while possessing base
- Zashiki-warashi (Japanese Mythology)
- Domovoy (Slavic Mythology)