The power to be a human that has both magic and superpowers. Combination of Homo Superior Physiology and Homo Magi Physiology. Variation of Hybrid Physiology and Empowered Physiology. Not to be confused with Mystical Mutation. Opposite to Mutant Mage Physiology.
- Homo Superior Mage/Witch/Wizard
- Homo Magus Superior Physiology
- Magical/Mystical Metahuman/Neohuman/Superhuman Physiology
- Metahuman/Neohuman/Superhuman Mage/Magician/Warlock/Sorcerer/Sorceress/Witch/Wizard Physiology
- Metasorcerer/Metamage/Metamagician/Metasorceress/Metawarlock/Metawitch/Metawizard Physiology
- Supersorcerer/Supermage/Supermagician/Supersorceress/Superwarlock/Superwitch/Superwizard Physiology
The user is a human that possesses both superpowers and magic abilities. In regards to having powers via genetic engineering, birth, evolution, training to gain superpowers and magic, and having bestowed powers from supernatural beings, they are still technically human without their physiology being or almost altered, much like metahumans do.
The user may have:
Magic that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Extrasensory Perception
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Magic Intuition
- Potion Creation
- Spell Casting
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Physics Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Science Manipulation
- Scientific Entity Physiology
- Empowered Physiology
- Homo Magi Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Homo Superior Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Mutant Mage Physiology
- Mystical Mutation
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Unless they have resistances or immunities, they will still have the exact same limitations as regular humans.
- If genetic, may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. Worse, they could even become a Monstrous Mutant if not treated.
- Unfamiliarity with the rules of magic may cause unintended effects, at least depending how dangerous the type of magic is.