- Honey Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate honey, a viscous, sweet substance created mostly by bees through nectar collection/ingestion, enzymatic treatment, regurgitation and water evaporation. Honey bees are the most well-known producers.
- Food Attacks using honey.
- Manipulate the properties of honey.
- Crystallization of honey.
- Health Manipulation
- Honey Generation
- Move/lift honey at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding mass of honey.
- Preservation Manipulation; honey is a preservative.
- Organic Constructs using honey.
- Viscosity Manipulation
- May be unable to create honey, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc., depend upon the knowledge, skill and strength of the user.
- May be difficult to control due to stickiness.
- May attract unwanted attention from honey-eating entities.
- May unintentionally crystallize/solidify.
- Q-Bee (Darkstalkers)
- Molly Weasley (Harry Potter)
- Ah-Muzen-Cab (Mayan Mythology)
- Mellona (Roman Mythology)
- Beehive Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)