- "Hope sustains organics during periods of difficulty. We find the concept... admirable."
- ― Legion (Mass Effect)
- "In fearful day, in raging night,
- With strong hearts full our souls ignite,
- When all seems lost in the War of Light,
- Look to the stars—for hope burns bright!"
- ― Blue Lantern Oath (DC Comics)
- Hope Induction
- Hope Projection
The user has the ability to give Hope - defined as "the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best". One capable of wielding the power of hope has no hope for themselves, and hopes continually for the rest of the universe and in the future. Insincere hope or hope for one's own gain is unable to manipulate the energies of Hope.
- Confidence Inducement
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced Charisma
- Hope Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Will Empowerment
- May not be able to work on those who can resist psychic powers.
- May be overpowered by Doubt Inducement or Fear Inducement.
See Also: Hope Bringer.