- "Hope sustains organics during periods of difficulty. We find the concept... admirable."
- ― Legion (Mass Effect)
- "When you dropped that shot, you did more than save everyone on Yavin...You gave us all Hope that we could actually beat the Empire."
- ― Sel to Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
- "For he will walk among us, and he will smite the evil from this earth. For he who comes in our time of need is not of mortal breed, he is the Destroyer, the right hand of our Creator and the one who brings fear where there is no hope."
- ― Lore about the Doom Slayer (Doom Eternal)
- Hope Induction
- Hope Projection
The user has the ability to give Hope - defined as "the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best". One capable of wielding the power of hope has no hope for themselves, and hopes continually for the rest of the universe and in the future. Insincere hope or hope for one's own gain is unable to manipulate the energies of Hope.
- Confidence Inducement
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced Charisma
- Hope Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Will Empowerment
- May not be able to work on those who can resist psychic powers.
- May be overpowered by Doubt Inducement or Fear Inducement.
See Also: Hope Bringer.