- Antler Manipulation
The user has complete control over the horns, also including antlers, of oneself or others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them. They can manipulate the shape, growth, coloration, density (to make them more durable or easier to break), sharpness, project them as projectiles, induce/remove horn infections/ailments, etc.
- Antler Protrusion
- Horn Protrusion
- Manipulate the properties of horns.
- Move/lift horns.
- Organic Attacks via horns.
- Organic Generation of horns.
- Organic Constructs of horns fragments.
- May be limited to manipulating the horns of others or only themselves.
- Jio Freed/Lucifer (666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter)
- Asta (Black Clover); via Black form
- Frieza (Dragon Ball series); via Transformation
- Pillar Men (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency)
- Bull Dog (Krypto the Superdog)
- Pony Tsunotori (My Hero Academia)
- Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece); via Horn Point
- Orochi (One-Punch Man)