- "The root of evil lies in horror."
- ― Hirohiko Araki, Kotoba 2020 39#
- Horror Incarnate/Personification
- The Essence of Horror
- The Horrifying
Users become the embodiment of horror - the concept and conveyance of fear in fiction.
- Fear Embodiment
- Genre Embodiment
- Meta Fear Inducement
- Nightmare Embodiment
- Primordial Emotion Manipulation
- Horror Survivor
- User has no power if no one finds them scary.
- Others may be frightened of them even if they are not trying to frighten them.
- Horror (The Pagemaster)
- Horror (Fables)
- Phrike (Greek Mythology)
- Thriller (Michael Jackson's Thriller)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.