- "A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle."
- ― Ian Fleming, The Sunday Times (1966).
- "Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath over it, and created the horse. Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword, O, Horse!"
- ― Bedouin legend, as quoted in Mr. Darcy Takes the Plunge (2010) by J. Marie Croft
- Horse Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into horses, including both wild and domesticated horses and ponies.
- Enhanced Balance
- Equid Physiology
- Night Vision
- Draft Horse Physiology: Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Strength
- Oriental Horse Physiology: Desert Adaptation, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Speed
- Pony Physiology: Enhanced Endurance, Self-Sustenance, Indomitable Will
- Wild Horse Physiology: Enhanced Endurance, Self-Sustenance
- Alicorn Physiology
- Centaur Physiology
- Each uisge Physiology: Feral Mind, Shapeshifting, Aquatic Adaptation, Adhesive Secretion
- Flesh-Eating Mares of Diomedes: Predator Instinct, Fang Retraction
- Hippocampus Physiology
- Malora Physiology
- Pegasus Physiology
- Sleipnir Physiology: Supernatural Condition, Divine Beast Physiology, Multiple Legs, Unrestricted Movement, Perfection (Best among Horses)
- Unicorn Physiology
- Uchchaihshravas Physiology
- Water Horse Physiology (Ceffyl Dŵr, Bäckahästen): Aquatic Adaptation
- White Horse Physiology: Solar Manipulation
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Mammal Manipulation
- Mammal Transmutation
- Mammalian Physiology
Horses are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: War Manipulation, War Inducement, Fertility Inducement