- "Destination is a primordial intention born in the mind of the creator that promoted him to create a certain object of inanimate nature, animate nature and the highest creature, a human being."
- ― Sunday Adelaja
- "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being."
- ― Carl Jung
- "My body may have its limitations, but if I put my mind to it there's no limit to what I can do. After all I'm only human."
- ― Cyborg (Teen Titans, "Only Human")
- "What the... Its a bunch of animals acting like people!"
- ― Cletus Spuckler (The Simpsons)
- "Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves."
- ― Saitama (One Punch Man)
- "Why bother with a cell? This human body is prison enough."
- ― Albedo (Ben 10 Alien Force)
The ability to use the abilities of humans. Technique of Human Manipulation. Variation of Primate Physiology and Mortal Physiology. Not to be confused with Anthropomorphism. Opposite of Non-Human Physiology.
- Anthropomorphic/Personified Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Homo/Hominēs/Human/Humanity/Humanoid Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Homo Sapiens Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Midgardians Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Terran/Earthling/Earthians Form/Mimicry/Physiology
The users are human beings (homo sapiens), a race of sentient mortals rich with potential, possessing appropriate attributes, aspects and quantities that’s apart of their human nature such as beauty, intelligence, social skills and many other ordinary traits that makes up for their lack of supernatural powers and makes them well developed beings. Most humans are capable of reaching their full potential as they train and learn to grow, as they can advance themselves to reach the superiority of their mundane status to their peak, as they hone their skills and abilities.
Non-human of this physiology are considered anthropomorphic beings who personify human characteristics or can transform into a humans. They can also gain humans dexterity with our opposable thumbs and gain human intelligence.
- Conditional Evolution/Reactive Adaptation - Limited and to a lesser extent.
- Enhanced Endurance - Humans possess the highest amount of endurance than any mammal.
- Human Physique Replication
- Human Sapience Replication
- Homo Sapiens Heidelbergensis
- Homo Sapiens Idaltu (Herto men)
- Homo Sapiens Sapiens (Modern humans)
- Peak Human Condition
- Alpha Human
- Ascended Human
- Human Monster
- Mutated Human
- Superior Human
- Exotic Human
- Human Hybrid
- Human Subspecies
- Android Physiology
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Clone Physiology
- Cyberorganism Physiology
- Human Disguise
- Human Magic
- Human Manipulation
- Human Morphing
- Humanity Retainment
- Mortal Physiology
- Peak Human/Enhanced Condition
- Primate Physiology
- Political Embodiment
- Humanity Lordship/Human Manipulation
- Alpha humans are their superiors and the pinnacle version and must cooperate with them.
- May also gain human weaknesses.
- Humans are physiologically and/or mentally weak compared to most primates and supernatural species plus can be killed by many means.
- Humans are social Animals thus making it easy to be manipulated.
- This can even result into inducing misanthropy.
- Most of the time, they are very susceptible to sex-based powers.
- Gene Bomb (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog); only animals and via human DNA
- People Potion (Dragon Half)
- Professor MacKrill's antidote (Help! I'm a Fish); only aquatic animals
- We Can Make Everyone Alive gun (Keroro)
- Hito Hito no Mi/Human-Human Fruit (One Piece)
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu (One Piece)
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Onyudo (One Piece)
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika (One Piece)
- Transdogrifier (Road Rovers)
- SCP-1575 - Venus Statue (SCP-Foundation)
- Mutagen (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- DNA transformer (Totally Spies); only animals