- Human Intactment/Retention
- Non-Human Conversion Immunity/Rejection
- Nigh/Quasi/Semi Conversion Immunity
Users can keep their humanity/human qualities intact; despite being converted into something that is no longer human at all, they are able to still keep fragments of their humanity unchanged making them whole, self-aware and capable of human empathy/connection rather than feral minded monsters.
Advanced users can have their complete humanity flawlessly and permanently intact, being perfectly unchanged in every way; spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, etc, and being able to be immune/rejective to conversion based powers/methods without any fear of being turned into anything less than human.
- Condition Retention
- Conversion Immunity
- Human Physiology
- Indomitable Will
- Might be weak against Omni-Conversion.
- Superhumanization can still affect humans due to the fact that superhuman are still human.
- Django (Boktai series)
- Count Dracula (Dracula)
- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Lycans (Underworld series)
- Tamayo (Kimetsu no yaiba)
- Yushiro (Kimetsu no yaiba)
- Nezuko Kamado (Kimetsu no yaiba)
- Neuro-Overrider (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)