- "Here is one who was born as human, lived as a human and died as a human."
- ― Scar (Sunday Without God)
- "You're willing to cast it aside? To lower yourself to a simple human?"
- "What do you mean 'lower myself'? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl. Not even with alchemy."
- ― Truth and Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- "I want you to live this new life to the Fullest. Find a wife. Make babies. And when you die and your soul comes to heaven, find me. Tell me your Story. Now Go."
- ― Metatron to Castiel (Supernatural S8E23: Sacrifice)
- Human Transformation
- Humanity Conversion
The user can transform themselves or other beings into regular humans (or if they are super-powered members of other species, to normal members of their species) by removing all of their supernatural traits, which renders their target completely powerless.
This is different from Power Erasure in its ability to eliminate all supernatural traits from the target, including their natural affinity, and sometimes DNA.
- Conversion Negation
- Curse Inducement
- Divinity Nullification
- DNA Manipulation
- Human Manipulation
- Immortality Removal
- Power Absorption
- Power Destruction
- Power Erasure
- May be temporary.
- May be constantly active.
- Exact effects may vary by individual.