The power to use the powers and traits of a hunting deity. Variation of Transcendent Physiology.
- Hunter God/Goddess Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a hunting deity, a god or goddess in mythology associated with the hunting of animals and the skills and equipment involved. They are a common feature of polytheistic religions.
- Hunting Intuition
- Hunting Manipulation
- Meta Searching
- Meta Trapping
- Supernatural/Absolute Accuracy
- Supernatural Tracking
- Supernatural/Absolute Weapon Proficiency
- Tactical Analysis/Genius
- Transcendent Physiology
- Trap Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Beast Lordship
- Divine Lord Physiology
- Environment Manipulation
- Forest Lordship
- Lunar Embodiment
- Mother Goddess Physiology
- Nature Lordship
- Sky Father Physiology
- Users of Transcendent Negation can nullify their godhood.
- Can be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer and Omnislayer.
- May have specific limitations to the concept of their existence and universe.
- May be vulnerable to Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption and Divinity Nullification.
- Deidades de la caza ( mitología )
- Cernunnos ( mitología celta )
- Diana / Artemisa ( mitología grecorromana )
- Britomartis ( mitología griega )
- El dios cornudo ( neopaganismo / mitología wicca )
- Skaði ( mitología nórdica )
- Odin ( mitología nórdica )
- Ullr ( mitología nórdica )
- Bendis ( mitología tracia )
- Hircine ( The Elder Scrolls )
- Kurnous (wathammer 40K)